Saturday, August 18, 2012

Palestine Part 2

To finish our day in Jerusalem, we walked all through the Old City and did some shopping.







 I was so excited to find the perfect bed cover for Layla's room.



We were all pretty pooped from all the walking when we returned to Ray's sister's house.  I have to give a big shout out to Layla for making it through our day.  She was such a trooper!

The next morning, we were woken up early to catch a ride to Netanya, Israel, to see the beach.  I was soooo excited to see the Mediterranean Sea.  Even though I originally thought I would see it from Europe.  At this point, I will see it any way I can.  And it did not disappoint.  The family and I had a blast!

 By the time the week was through, we were ready to go home.  Thank you Khalida for a wonderful week in your home.



No comments:

Post a Comment