Saturday, September 26, 2009

My own place

I am now settled into my own little space. The kids and I have moved from one bedroom to a one bedroom house/apartment. Having our own space, no matter how small, has made a huge difference. I can clean when I want, cook when I want, sleep when I want, without feeling like someone expects me to do something else.

Right now, as I write this, I am listening online to the LSU football game against Mississippi State. Makes me feel a little closer to home, to hear how my home team is playing. I am so glad I subscribed to the online service. I think Rami is glad too. He has missed watching the games. Thank goodness it is an early game, because it is 7 pm here. Rami can listen to a little before he has to go to bed, school is tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment